Size of trading unit: 2,5L
Warning: Last items in stock!
Oiling and waxing of wooden floors
|Colours:||Natural and white|
|Draying time:||8-10 hours. Depending on temperature, humidity and application quantity. Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can extend drying time.|
|Fully Hard:||7 days|
|Application tools:||A polishing machine with beige or white polishing pad. Paintroller and cotton cloths.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With Solvent|
|Disposal||Dispose of this material and its container to local disposal facility for chemical waste.|
|Available pot sizes:||2,5 litre|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free|
Size of trading unit : 1L, 2,5L Ensures maximum dirt and water-resistance from day one Enhances the natural colour to the wood Cleans and maintains the floor gently Leaves a mat protecting oil film on the wood surface Certified by IBR Delivery in 2-3 working days, within europe in 3-6 working days after receiving payment
It is important that the product, the room and the floor are at a temperature between 15 °C and 30 °C and that air humidity is approx. 50 %. Wood humidity must not exceed 12%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time.
The floor must be free of dirt, grease, wax and sanding residue. Previously treated floors should be sanded down to bare wood with grain 120-150. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe the floor down afterwards if necessary, using a tightly-wrung water-soaked cloth. Hardwax Oil Extreme is ready for use.
1. Hardwax Oil Extreme should be stirred thoroughly before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid colour mismatch.
2. Apply a thin and even coat of oil with a short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) to a small area of the floor at a time (5-10 m2). Distribute the oil thoroughly. Leave the oil to stand on the surface for 5-10 minutes, while shiny. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil. Please note: After approx. 15 minutes, Hardwax Oil Extreme will begin to seal on the surface.
3. Buff the surface with a white or beige buffer pad until the wood appears saturated. Then buff with a clean lint-free cotton cloth to remove excess oil before proceeding to the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
4. Leave the floor to dry for 8-10 hours. Drying time will vary by temperature, humidity and application quantity. Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can extend drying time.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 if a second layer of oil is required or if you want a higher gloss or tougher surface. A single coat of oil is normally enough for previously-oiled surfaces.
6. Clean tools with WOCA Solvent.
7. The newly-oiled floor can be used with caution the following day and is fully hardened after 7 days under normal indoor conditions. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 7 days while the oil is hardening.
Regular cleaning: WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Regular maintenance: WOCA Oil Care. Re-oil with Hardwax Oil Extreme or WOCA Maintenance Gel as required.