Warning: Last items in stock!
WOCA Hardwax Oil is used for oil finishing of wooden floors manually or with polishing machine. The oil ensures an extremely hard-wearing and light film-building surface. WOCA Hardwax Oil is ideal for basic finishing of any unfinished, new and newly sanded interior woodwork, or for topcoat on WOCA Colour Oils. Polishing machine is recommended for the polishing of bigger areas.
|Colours:||Natural and extra white.|
|Application tools:||A polishing machine with beige or white polishing pad. Paintroller and cotton cloths.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With Solvent|
|Disposal||Dispose of this material and its container to local disposal facility for chemical waste.|
|Available pot sizes:||0,75 litre and 2,5 litre.|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free|
Recommended wood-moisture max. 12%. Product, room and floor temperature should be between 15°C-30°C (59˚F-86˚F). Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time.
2. Stir and mix oil container well before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid colour differences. .
5. Leave the floor to dry for 8-10 hours.
6. If necessary a second coat can be applied. Follow step 3-5.
7. Tools may be cleaned with WOCA Solvent.
9. After the hardening time, the floor should be cleaned with Natural Soap or Oil Refresher, which leaves a protecting layer on the surface.
Regular cleaning: Natural Soap or Oil Refresher. Re-oil with WOCA Hardwax Oil or Maintenance Paste when required.