Warning: Last items in stock!
WOCA Neutral Oil is used for a neutral/invisible finish that resembles untreated oak wood on new or newly sanded surfaces.
|Application tools:||A polishing machine with beige polishing pad. WOCA Applicator, paintroller and cotton cloths.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With water and soap|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Available pot sizes:||2.5 L|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|
Size of trading unit : 1L WOCA Neutral Oil Care is used for the final top coat / polish on top of WOCA Neutral Oil as well as for maintenance of all WOCA Neutral oiled wood surfaces. Suitable only for oak Gives the oak a neutral/invisible finish Certified by IBR Consumption: 30-40m2/Litre
The unfinished woodwork should be freshly sanded with grit 100-120. The floor must be completely dry and free from dirt and grease before the oil application.
Recommended wood-moisture max. 12% and Humidity 40-60%. Product, room and floor temperature should be between 15°C-30°C (59˚F-86˚F). Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time.
1. The floor must be cleaned with WOCA Wood Cleaner mixed with water 1:40. Leave floor to dry fully before oil application.
2.Shake oil container well before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid colour differences.
3. Apply the oil in a thin layer with the WOCA Applicator or a paint roller in an even coat. Leave the oil to be absorbed for max 5 minutes. Work in smaller areas one step at a time until the floor is finished.
4. The area is now polished with beige polishing pad with floor machine until the oil has been polished down in the wood. (Change beige/red pad regularly to avoid build up of oil in the pad). Be careful to distribute it evenly. If excess oil remains, remove with cotton cloth.
5. Leave the floor to dry for 3-4 hours.
6. De-nib the surface with Bordeaux pad/lacquer sanding pad when dry. Vacuum clean the surface.
7. Finish the floor with a thin coat of Neutral Oil Care (see work instructions on Neutral Oil Care back label).
8. Tools are cleaned with water and soap.
9. The floor can be carefully used the next day and is fully hardened after one week at normal indoor conditions. Do not clean the floor or expose to water until fully hardened.
10. After the hardening time, the floor should be cleaned with Natural Soap ratio 1:10, which leaves a protecting layer on the surface.
Regular cleaning: Natural Soap. Re-oil with Neutral Oil Care.